Thursday 28 June, 2007

nothing but a dream

drowned in my own fantasies

so overwhelmed with my dreams

i saw the peak of my happiness

which i was searching for, everywhere.

a sudden thought given to mind

told me its just inside

that i need to hold on and not run too fast

that i should just see the good, and forget my past.

when i woke up from the beauty of life

then only i realised

my dream was just a dream

that my past is never gonna leave

yes my happiness is within me

but i am so dead, i cant see myself smiling

for that happend once

which was dreadful as to make me dead

the one minute joy for someone

had made my life a living hell

i cant live, i cant smile, i cant love

it keeps coming back to me

and i realise that hapiness as far from me

that dreams will never come true

that i will always yearn in my heart

to have someone to love me

to be as i was once

and i relise even more

that dream will never come true

that happiness which i was feeling right now

was nothing but a dream!!!

1 comment:

bullungullu said...

Bravo !!! for me dreams are everytin cos it gives u the direction. Time may cum whn few break n few may go well. Its the test time for us whn at breaking of dreams , we stand tall tht wil nt only make u strong, but would give u one more dream... and tht dream is LIFE ...

Live like King size !!